“I would like to thank you for changing my life. I give God the credit, but he used your hands and mind to do his work. When I met you, I was 42 years…
“Hi, I’m Gary Gibson. I am a lucky person to call Dr. Anna Rosinska my doctor and my friend. She and her staff have been a great blessing to both my f…
Most everyone has heard of stem cell therapy – it is used to treat several medical conditions, and are coming into popularity as a way to address a variety of everyday issues. At Body Focus, we have recently added IV umbilical stem cell therapy to our list of wellness offerings, designed to help you look and feel your best every day.
Stem cells are a part of your body’s natural healing processes, and have the incredible ability to differentiate (change from one type of cell into a more specialized one) and rapidly replicate, or multiply. Because they can differentiate, they are able to transform into any type of tissue that is in need of repair, – blood vessels, tendons, bones and even certain organs, just to name a few.
There are different types of stem cells used in therapy, including embryonic and those that are harvested from bone marrow. However, embryonic stem cell use is controversial, and bone marrow stem cell use has several limitations. At Body Focus, the type of stem cells we use are extracted from the umbilical cord after the live birth of a healthy baby via cesarean section.
The stem cells found in umbilical cord blood are significantly more potent than other stem cells, because they lack exposure to any of the potentially harmful factors that may change the quality of stem cells harvested later in life. There are very few limitations – they can be given to anyone, with no need to test for compatibility between donor and recipient, and they are the youngest, purest cells available. Another significant advantage is the sheer number of stem cells found in umbilical cord blood – over one million cells per one cubic centimeter (cc).
At Body Focus, our Health IV therapy uses umbilical cord stem cells injected intravenously every three to four months. This treatment is used to help regenerate tissue, decrease inflammation (especially in your joints), improve brain function and motor skills, and boost your overall vitality – energy, sleep quality, libido, healing and more. There is no anesthesia needed, no age limit, and almost anyone can benefit, provided that you are not pregnant or have active cancer.
WHY SHOULD YOU COLLECT AND PRESERVE YOUR ADULT STEM CELLS TODAY?
- Like life insurance, storing your stem cells is an investment in the future, a form of Bioinsurance.™ As you age so do your stem cells. Storing today means freezing a healthier moment in time.
Adult Stem Cells are found throughout the body in tissues including bone marrow, umbilical cord blood, and adipose tissue (fat). Adult Stem Cells are the body’s repair system responsible for restoring the body’s important structures, tissues and organs. Scientific interest in Adult Stem Cells from adipose tissue (fat) is focused on their ability to tansform into many different cell types.
Adipose (fat) Derived Adult Stem Cells are the most abundant type of Adult Stem Cells in the body. They are readily accessible and easy to collect. Adipose (fat) deposits contain large amounts of Adult Stem Cells, which have the ability to divide, grow and transform into multiple tissues and organs within the body.
Adipose (fat) Derived Adult Stem Cells offer key advantages over Adult Stem Cells collected from other sources:
- Fat is easy to access and collect economically
- Fat tissue contains quantities of Adult Stem Cells that are up to 1000 times greater than that of bone marrow
- Fat collection is a simple outpatient procedure that can be performed in your physician’s office. Generally, it is minimally invasive with a short recovery period and can be extracted in conjunction with other surgical procedures.
HOW CAN THESE CELLS HELP ME IN THE FUTURE?
- Today, stems cells are used in the treatment of over 100 life-threatening diseases. The future possibilities are endless.
- If your family has a history of heart disease, diabetes, auto -immune or neurological disorders, storing today may offer treatment options in the future.