"I would like to thank you for changing my life. I give God the credit, but he used your hands and mind to do his work. When I met you, I was 42…
"Hi, I'm Gary Gibson. I am a lucky person to call Dr. Anna Rosinska my doctor and my friend. She and her staff have been a great blessing to both my…
WHAT ARE BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONES
Bio-identical hormones are manufactured to have the same molecular structure as the hormones made by your own body. They are produced from plants, like soybean or yam. The goals of Bio-Identical Hormones are to alleviate the symptoms caused by decreased hormone production and to bring the body back to hormonal balance, by adding them to your own ones.
- Human Growth Hormone
HOW ARE BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONES MADE?
Bio-identical hormones are derived from natural plant resources, primarily wild Mexican yam and soybean. These plants are chemically synthesized in a laboratory into exact replicas of human hormones. The hormones are then carefully and accurately formulated by a highly trained compounding pharmacist. This process allows the pharmacist to custom prepare prescription applications based on the individual patient’s needs. There is no “one size fits all” as with synthetic HRT.
Read about the Importance of Testosterone in Women
WHICH SPECIFIC HORMONES CAN BE BALANCED?
The most common hormones balanced are the major sex steroids. These hormones include: DHEA, estradiol, estriol, estrone, progesterone, testosterone, DHT and cortisol. Other hormones such as Human Growth Hormone (HGH), insulin level and melatonin can be also accurately measured and balanced with physiological prescribed dosages.
HOW DO I TAKE BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONES?
Prescription bio-identical hormones can be prepared in a number of applications, the most common being a trans-dermal cream. This hypo-allergenic base cream is applied to the inner arm and/or inner-thigh area much like you would apply any regular lotion.
Other available bio-identical hormone applications include sublingual drops, oral capsules, troches and vaginal creams. Testosterone replacement for men and women is always formulated in a physiological dosed trans-dermal gel.
You owe it to yourself. Break the barrier and overcome the life-altering effects of menopause the natural way with one of BioHRT’s programs.
BENEFITS OF BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE THERAPY:
- One of the most promising applications of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy is in the management of diabetes in men. For many men affected by diabetes, testosterone therapy may be more important than oral diabetic medications
- Restoring healthy sleep provides the foundation for good health. Combination of L-tryptophan, GABA, and other nutrients can provide powerful support for restorative sleep.
- Less-than-optimal function of the thyroid gland may contribute to poor overall health. Bio-identical thyroid hormone therapy may offer superior benefits to synthetic hormone replacement.
- Restoring optimal hormone balance may help alleviate many other common health complaints, including meno-pausal symptoms, headache, pre-menstrual syndrome, andropause, and osteoporosis.
- Once believed to do little more than regulate bone health, vitamin D is a multi-functional hormone precursor that is increasingly being recognized as a crucial factor in protecting against various cancers, preserving bone integrity, bolstering the immune system, and even warding off debilitating depression.
- Before beginning bio-identical hormone replacement, it is essential to undergo comprehensive blood testing to determine baseline levels of hormones and other health biomarkers that will guide therapy.
HORMONES TESTED IN THE ” BIO-IDENTICAL PROFILE” INCLUDE:
- Thyroid panel