“I would like to thank you for changing my life. I give God the credit, but he used your hands and mind to do his work. When I met you, I was 42 years…
“Hi, I’m Gary Gibson. I am a lucky person to call Dr. Anna Rosinska my doctor and my friend. She and her staff have been a great blessing to both my f…
Laser energy is used today to treat everything from specific skin conditions to the telltale signs of aging. This innovative technology can eliminate unwanted hair, blemishes and wrinkles, while rejuvenating the underlying skin structure for a more youthful, healthy glow. At Body Focus Laser and Longevity Center, we offer a wide range of laser options that allow us to address nearly every need of our patients. In a relatively short period of time, you can achieve stellar results without discomfort or downtime.
Body Focus offers the following options in laser treatments:
• Skin rejuvenation that corrects damage and minimizes imperfections while giving you a healthy, glowing complexion
• Treatments focused on specific skin conditions like acne, actinic keratosis and rosacea
• Reduction in the appearance of acne scars and other types of scarring
• Removal of moles, skin tags and vascular lesions
• Elimination of telltale signs of aging, including facial creases, sagging skin and age spots
• Prevention of skin aging, when treatments are begun at a young age
• Long-lasting and even permanent reduction of unwanted facial and body hair
• Fractionated laser treatments that stimulate the body’s own healing response and lead to long-lasting skin rejuvenation
• Tattoo removal using innovative laser therapies that eliminate almost all types of body ink better than previous removal treatments
• Elimination of unsightly and sometimes uncomfortable varicose and spider veins
Laser treatments are performed on an outpatient basis and require no anesthesia. The laser energy is emitted under the skin’s surface using a handheld device that never penetrates the skin. The energy offers support to the underlying skin structure by stimulating the body’s own collagen production so results are both immediate and long-lasting. Different wavelengths can also be used to damage hair follicles for effective hair removal and seal diseased veins closed for a clearer, smoother appearance to the skin.
In some cases, laser procedures are performed alone to produce a satisfactory outcome. These procedures can also be combined with other treatments available at Body Focus, such as chemical peels, to achieve even more dramatic, long-lasting results. Because we have many laser devices and wavelengths available today, it is easy to customize all of our treatments to the unique concerns and desired outcome of each individual patient.
Lasers have become the go-to tool for many different cosmetic treatments today. To learn more about this safe, effective option, contact Body Focus Laser and Longevity Center at 432-688-1900.