“I would like to thank you for changing my life. I give God the credit, but he used your hands and mind to do his work. When I met you, I was 42 years…
“Hi, I’m Gary Gibson. I am a lucky person to call Dr. Anna Rosinska my doctor and my friend. She and her staff have been a great blessing to both my f…
Dermal Rolling or Skin Needling is used for collagen channeling for natural collagen induction therapy.
What is Dermal Rolling?
The principle behind collagen channeling and the medical needling treatment, is simple. When it is applied to the skin, under local or topical anaesthetic, it creates channels deep into the dermis of the skin.
These deep channels cause keratinocytes and fibroblasts to produce numerous growth factors to induce collagen without any damage to the epidermis at all.
What to expect?
– soften fine lines
– help tighten the skin and restore elasticity
– thicken the skin
– reduce the appearance of scarring
– help reduce pigmentation marks
Advantages of dermal rolling:
– the process is entirely natural
– the process is not painful and is safe
– there is a very short healing period – as little as 5 days
– the treatment is cost effective
– it can be used on thin skin
– there is no permanent damage to the skin
– it can be safely be repeated for better results
– it can be used on laser resurfaced skin
– no sun sensitivity is induced
– it can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body.